Get Mumbai Indians Brand Ambassador IPL 10. List of official sponsors of Mumbai Indians in IPL 10 is available on Tvchaska.net. Mumbai Indians Owner IPL 10. Mumbai Indians officially announced Brand Ambassador IPL 10.
The most exciting and thrilling cricket tournament of all the times “Indian Premier League” is ready to take off in India from 8th April 2017. Total 8 cricket franchises from all around the India will participate in this event and top ranked international cricket figures will represent these cricket clubs in IPL 10.
Mumbai Indians are also buckle up to jump into this cricket tournament and recently the officials of Mumbai Indians have also announced their official brand ambassadors for IPL 10. Brand Ambassadors not only promotes their team but their association also increase their value in team rankings.
The brand ambassadors of Mumbai Indians includes Anil Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Hirthik Roshan. All these brand ambassadors added lots of glamour and entertainment during the matches of Mumbai Indians in IPL.
The most successful cricket franchise of IPL “Mumbai Indians” are owned by Reliance Industries Limited back in 2008. The Indian business tycoon “Mukesh Ambani” is the owner of Reliance Industries and it is the 3rd most profitable company of India and it deals in energy, petrochemicals, natural resources and textiles.
The official sponsors of Mumbai Indians are “Hero Honda and Videocon”. Whereas the co-sponsors of this cricket franchises are “Idea” and “Adidas”. For IPL 10 some other sponsors are expected to join Mumbai Indians but their details are yet not declared by the management of Mumbai Indians.
Mumbai Indians is one the most expensive cricket franchise of Indian Premier League as the owner of this team Mukesh Ambani purchased this cricket club in $ 111.9 Million. The performance of Mumbai Indians also remained above the moon in each season of this cricket event.
Mumbai Indians Players for 2017
Squad strength: 22 (Indian 13, overseas 9)
Squad cost: INR 59.95 crore
Strengths: Strong all-round talent and a strong bowling attack as a result.
Weaknesses: There are holes in the batting line-up. Their wicketkeeper-batsmen are not the best, and they are short of high quality Indian batsmen.
- Head Coach: John Wright (New Zealnd)
- Coach: Robin Singh (India)
- Chief Mentor: Anil Kumble (India)
- Assistant Coach: Paras Mhambrey (India)
- Bowling Coach: Shaun Pollock (South Africa)
- Fielding Coach: Jonty Rhodes (South Africa)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Paul Chapman
- Sports Nutritionist: Kinita Kadakia Patel
- Masseur: Donald Shugg
- Video analyst: Dhananjai CKM
- Physiotherapist: Robert Gibson and Nitin Patel
- Fitness trainer: Paul Chapman (Australia)
- Video analyst: N Harishankar (India)
- Team Manager: Rahul Sanghvi (India)
- Owner: Reliance Industries limited
- Director: Shishir Hattangadi
- Media Adviser: Harsha Bhogle
- Brand Ambassador: Hrithik Roshan