Watch Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Qualifier # 2 Live
Mumbai vs Bangalore Set Max Live Streaming. RCB vs MI IPL 2011 2nd Qualifier Live Telecast on Set Max tv channel. Watch RCB vs Mumbai 27 May IPL Semi Final Live Scores. MI v RCB Second Qualifier IPL Cricket 2011 season 4 at Chennai Cricket Stadium, Chennai India. IPL 2011 Qualifier # 2 (Playoff, Semi Final, Qualifying Final) 27 May (27-5-2011). So Lets Enjoy final stage of IPL Season 4 27th May IPL cricket T20 match between Mumbai vs Bangalore Live with live score card / score updates / match summary / Toss report / pitch report / match updates / weather conditions / latest updates May 27 Qualifier.
Watch Bangalore vs Mumbai Live Streaming:
Royal Challengers Bangalore had great chance to get into final when They met Chennai Super Kings in 1st qualifier but Royal Challengers could not make it well but Suresh Raina pulled the victory from Bangalore’s jaws to qualify for the final in first attempt while sending Bangalore into a new test here at Chennai against Mumbai Indians on Friday, May 27. On other hand Mumbai were extremely lucky in last 2 matches of Indian Premiere League season 4. So Mumbai Indians have golden chance to make their place for Final on May 28th.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Bangalore have been good in batting throughout the tournament and it became stronger much stronger when Chris Gayle brought up into the actions. his huge sixes, marvelous batting style and beautiful smashing hits have made Royal Challengers Bangalore a stronger side in Indian Premiere League. Virat Kohli and C. Gayle have only 5 runs difference in the race of Orange Cap in IPL.
Bowling department greatly needs attention from Chellangers think tanks as Fast bowlers give away too many runs in order to take wickets and Vettory was disappointedly unfit for remaining matches in order to represent RCB.
How ever the comforting face for the RCB supporters is that they made 175 runs after losing Gayle at early stage of the innings. So Bangalore have ability to perform without Gayle just fighting spirit need to be awakened. So who is going to start the innings with Gayle? Interesting question but in my opinion Mayank Agarwal would be the best option.
The Indians, unpredictable side ever, started their Indian Premiere League season 4 with brilliance performance but suddenly at one stage they were looking in deep trouble to see them in top 4 teams and Interestingly, it was third team, Deccan Chargers who cleaned their way to the qualifiers by beating Kings XI Punjab. Now Mumbai Indians who is captained by The Legend, Little Master Sachin Tendulkar hoping to lay down the Bangalore side as they have in last two games against RCB.
Latest Five Matches Results:
Royal Challengers Bangalore (Lost Won Lost Won Won):
- May 24, 2011: Lost to Chennai Super Kings by 6 wickets
- May 22, 2011: Beat Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets
- May 17, 2011: Lost to Kings XI Punjab by 111 runs
- May 14, 2011: Beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 4 wickets
- May 11, 2011: Beat Rajasthan Royals by 9 wickets
Mumbai Indians (Won Won Lost Lost Lost):
- May 25, 2011: Beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 4 wickets
- May 22, 2011: Beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 5 wickets
- May 20, 2011: Lost to Rajasthan Royals by 10 wickets
- May 14, 2011: Lost to Deccan Chargers by 10 runs
- May 10, 2011: Lost to Kings XI Punjab by 76 runs
- IPL Twenty20 match 2011 season
- To be Played at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
- 27 May 2011 – day/night
- 20:00 local time | 14:30 GMT
Watch Mumbai vs Bangalore 2nd Qualifier Final Live Streaming Online Free:
You can Watch Second Qualifier Final Bangalore vs Mumbai live streaming online on Youtube and India Times official website. You will required to visit Indiatimes official youtube channel to watch IPL Cricket 2011 Qualifying Final live telecast on Set Max television channel. Youtube MI vs RCB Live streaming online. Watch Geo Super Live streaming for IPL Live Streaming 27-5-2011 Cricket too.
- Tendulkar has hit more fours (60) than anyone else this season. Kohli is third on the list with 54.
- Franklin, Blizzard and Harbhajan Singh have better strike-rates than the more celebrated batsmen in the Mumbai line-up – Sachin Tendulkar, Ambati Rayudu, Rohit, Pollard and Symonds
- Gayle has smashed 39 sixes so far this season, well ahead of MS Dhoni, who is second with 21
Chennai Pitch Report & Weather Conditions:
Chepauk; Madras Cricket Club Ground
The President of BCCI, and also the President of the TNCA
Since the 1996 World Cup
Anna Pavilion End, V Pattabhiraman Gate End
00:24, Fri May 27, 2011 (UTC +0530)
Min 26° C
Max 35° C
Max 34° C
Max 35° C
2nd Qualifier Team Squads:
Mumbai Indians Team: Tendulkar (c), Blizzard, Suman, Harbhajan, Dhawal, Munaf, Sharma, Rayudu (wk), Franklin, Pollard, Malinga
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team: Agarwal, Vettori (c), Aravind, Mithun/Langeveldt, Pomersbach/Asad Pathan, Tiwary, Gayle, Kohli, de Villiers, Kaif, Khan
Prediction: qualifying final prediction is a tough business in a really high-pressure game with a lot of potential game-breakers on view. I think the toss would be a crucial factor though, and with the pitch expected to slow down as the game progresses, the side bowling second might gain some advantage.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Astrology Predictions:
RCB vs MI Astrology & Numerology Predictions. Astrological Predictions of IPL 2011 2nd Qualifier match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore with Horoscope analysis of two teams by Astro expert.
Astrology / Numerology Analysis: Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians astrological prediction wasn’t an wasn’t an easy task but the I have to predict.
- MI vs RCB match will pass through ups and down phases whole day.
- First two overs are risky as there will be wicket falls then after match will become steady.
- Though there will be tough competition but after 45 minutes of match, match will pass through serious and troublesome situations.
- Sudden wicket falls will change the scenario of the match for the team who bats first.
- In todays match young players of both the teams will be responsible for not coming up to the expectations. Young bowlers will be successful in their mission.
- Mumbai Indians will bring sudden change in the match
- Who will win Mumbai vs Bangalore Match by astrology?
- Mumbai Indians will emerge as winners in the end.
Predictions by D. Lit Dharam Singh Jain He predicts the winner of the ipl-2011 matches on the basis of Vedic Astrology. His uncanny knack to read and interpret horoscopes has enabled him to give astrological forecasts with great accuracy. He analyses the chart and will tell you what the grass and cracks on the track will do to every ball. Don’t Miss his predictions.