India vs Pakistan Semi Final Astrological / Numerological Predictions
Here is the Pakistan vs India Numerological and astrology predictions on the basis of horoscopes and Astrologers in order to answer the question of who will win Pakistan vs India Semi Final of World Cup 2011 at Mohali.
Cricinfo declared this event as “Mother of All Finals”. And Winner of the world cup will probably be decided in Mohali not in Colombo. But Sri Lanka’s most comprehensive win in big match against England have awaken many predictors.
So who will win the mother of all finals. This is a question that close to 1.5 billion people in the subcontinent will be pondering. So here is our detailed Numerological Prediction chart.
- Toss Prediction of 2nd Semi Final: Pakistan will win the toss – 55% | India win the toss – 45%
- First batting: – 60% chance that Pakistan will bat first – 40% for India
- Match Winner: Chances of Pakistan win are 55% and 45% winning chances are there for India
BUT this is only an old sacred person prediction (Who has made 99% right predictions in this world cup 2011) wrote us our spectator in United Kingdom which may be wrong.
Probability of Key Performances by India Players:
- Sachin Tendulkar: 60%, He may hit his one 100th ton by the blessing of Lucky number 7 which stands for fortune planet Neptune. Sachin Tendulkar will be the key player will decide who will win India vs Pakistan Semi Final 2011?
- Virender Sehwag: 55%, he will score 50+ runs by the strong impact of his spirit no 5 which stands for fortune planet Mercury, but he should avoid hitting out-going balls and keeping cool on the crease.
- Gambhir: 55 % chance he will play under his part. His spirit no 4 stands for mysterious planet Uranus, he also may hit his fifty, but he becomes very vulnerable in tight situations and did blunder, as it was seen at Motera,when he was needed much, he ran himself out. That put India under tremendous pressure and Dhoni lost his wicket for seeking runs. He should not be allowed to repeat this at Mohali against Pakistan.
- Virat Kohli: 40 %, he also playing under spirit no 4 stands for Uranus, advised to adopt patience.
- Yuvraj Singh: 75 %, acts under influence of his magic no-1, standing for Sun God famous for name and power. He is demonstrating his all-round ability in world cup 2011. He may score fifty + at Mohali.
- M S Dhoni: 30%, although his spirit no is 9 which stands for fighting and strength, he is not cashing it in the game. He should try to improve his game against Pakistan.
- Suresh Raina: 50%, his lucky no is 7 stands for planet Neptune; he will do his best against Pakistan as he did at ‘Motera’.
- Zaheer Khan: 70 %, his spirit no 7 stands for fortunate planet Neptune means grand success. He will be able to strike against key players of Pakistan.
- Harbhajan: 40 %, his spirit no 3 belongs to very strong planet Jupiter- Mahaan may do nice job on 30th March.
- R Ashwin: 55%, his magic no 7 standing for planet Neptune. He may repeat his magic at Mohali.
Probability of Key Performances by Pakistani Players:
- Shahid Afridi: 65%, his spirit no 6 stands for love Goddess-Venus very magnetic effects upon opponents, he may claim 2-3 wickets and good score at Mohali. Afridi’s earlier record at Mohali has been tremendous.
- Mohd Hafeez: 40%, his spirit no 2 is related with the Moon which means uncertainties, but sometimes he becomes very dangerous.
- Kamran Akmal: 60 %, he is also under the influence of the magic no 6 put hiptomistic effects on others he will do fine work on 30th March 2011.
- Umar Akmal: 60 %, his spirit no 1 stands for planet Sun – may hit fifty+ runs.
- Younis Khan: 35 %, his spirit no 2 stands for the Moon – he may score some runs due to impact of super Moon but very uncertain fate.
- Umar Gul: 70 %, his spirit no 3 stands for great planet Jupiter most fortunate for its object. He may be trouble maker for Indian batting lineup.
- Abdul Razzaq: 45%, he also represents no 3 and planet Jupiter becomes very dangerous to opponents. However, he may be victim of Sachin and Yuvraj’s hard-hitting.
- Ajmal Saeed: 35 %, his spirit no 3 standing for planet Jupiter may take 2 Indian wickets.
Other points of interest
- The combination of Sachin-7, Raina-7, Zaheer-7 Ashwin-7 makes it 7×4. The most fortunate luck combination.
- Sehwag would be key batsman on Wednesday because his Magic 5 is much favorable for match day.
- On the other hands Umar Gul, Abdul Razzaq and Ajmal all three are under most lucky planet Jupiter. Hence the bowling power of Pakistan may hurt India deeply.
- However by the blessings of Sun, Uranus, Neptue and Mercury Pakistan will beat India and the Grand final of ICC World Cup 2011 would be between two friendly opposition countries Sri-lanka vs Pakistan at Mumbai on 2nd April 2011.
So that is what Astrology says Or what the horoscopes described. What do you think? Leave a comment below.
DISCLAIMER: TvChaska.Net holds no responsibility of correctness / truthfulness of this Prediction as This is not written / predicted by TvChaska.Net officially.