India vs Australia 2nd Quarter final predictions / Astrological prediction for ICC World Cup 2011
So here is the Prediction of 2nd Quarter final India vs Australia:
Astro Analysis:India will play an attacking game against the Australia. Australia will play some good cricket, both with the bat and the ball, but will not match India’s prowess on the field. India will be on the edge for some part of the match against Australia, but Australia will eventually win it. There are 55% chances of Australia and 45% chances for India to win.
Predictions by D. Lit Dharam Singh JainHe predicts the winner of the world cup matches on the basis of Vedic Astrology. His uncanny knack to read and interpret horoscopes has enabled him to give astrological forecasts with great accuracy. Who will win India vs Australia quarter final of 2011 world cup on 24 march 2011. He analyses the chart and will tell you what the grass and cracks on the track will do to every ball. Don’t Miss his predictions. Also try his expertise in unfolding various aspects of your personal life
Astrological Prediction says:
Australia 55 % | India 45 %
Originally posted here: http://www.myastrologyhoroscope.com/world-cup/india-vs-australia